Supermetrics is the world’s #1 marketing data pipeline company, 10% of all global online advertising spend is processed through Supermetrics.
We were founded in 2013 and are one of Europe’s fastest-growing and consistently profitable tech companies. There is also a great story about a Google t-shirt but let’s talk about that when we chat.
Some of the 16,000+ companies that we work with:
In a nutshell
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Dublin, Atlanta, Vilnius and have a fast-growing team
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
We are looking for an ambitious and growth-minded Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you get to create and optimize advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media ad platforms. You’ll work closely with our marketing, sales, and design teams to create campaigns that excite and convert our audiences.
Who are you?
- You must have at least 3+ years of experience of successfully running social media advertising campaigns, either in-house or at an agency
- You are passionate about social media and building great advertising campaigns
- You are obsessed with tracking and measuring the effectiveness of ad campaigns
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- You are a team player
- You are willing to test and learn new platforms
- You have excellent English written and verbal skills
- SaaS, Tech or Data ecosystem experience would be beneficial
- You are experienced, curious and ready for a challenge in a fast paced, high growth environment
What will you be doing?
- Managing and developing our campaigns in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Managing our social media ad spend and ROI
- Coming up with new creative ideas and concepts together with our brand, demand and design teams
- Working together with marketing and customer service on community management efforts
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to reach our ambitious growth targets
- Communicating with our partners to ensure we are utilizing the ad platforms to the fullest
What’s in it for you?
Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters and a tightly-knit community that looks after one another. Supermetrics is a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted as they are. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: we are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect. Apply now