Our SaaS products help people all over the world to automate and elevate their marketing reporting efforts, through our API integrations to the most popular marketing platforms. Our products are trusted by our half a million customers worldwide and are responsible for roughly 10% of global ad spend reporting.
Why are we looking for you?
We’re growing rapidly and building a support team in Atlanta, GA to have better coverage for our customers located in the Americas. This means you’ll get to join the team early and have a significant impact and growth opportunity as one of the first members of the team.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to our customers mainly through our ticketing system Freshdesk
- Debugging technical issues by replicating failed data transfers, testing different parameters and interpreting the results to identify the root cause
- Communicating with our product management team and software engineers about issues in our products and to escalate tickets
- Track and document all customer support communication, escalation and resolutions
- Effective and timely communication with customers, co-workers and manager
- Utilizing you strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working both independently and with the team
- Proactively improve our documentation and processes when identifying a need for it
- Supporting your team members by sharing knowledge and brainstorming for solutions
Skills and experience that are essential for your success in this role include:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical support role OR education/other consistent activity in software development
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work independently towards your goals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to read and understand code at least on surface level - no need to actually write code
- Interest in learning and developing new skills
- Familiarity with JSON is a plus
- Any prior experience or understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Interest and experience in data analytics is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
Other things we really care about
Culture of respect, growth and transparency is one that we foster at Supermetrics. To retain the culture we've built, we reflect our conversations with you against these key values.
What we expect from your first half a year:
After your first month, you will have gained a basic understanding of our products and learned the basics of selected digital marketing concepts.
After three to four months, you will have completed onboarding and become equipped to work independently.
After six months, you will be handling technical support cases and debugging issues, and be able to handle urgent and complex technical issues.
Estimated salary range for this position is 45-65k/year based on your experience and seniority.
Some of our Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans sponsored by us
- 401(k) pension plan
- 15 PTO + bank holidays
- All the gear you need to work from home (laptop, screen etc.)
- Phone and phone plan paid by us
- Reimbursement for you home internet plan up to USD 80
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Meeting our People Ops Manager - 30min
- Meeting your future team mates - 45 min + 15 min live test task
- Meeting more relevant people - 30 min
- Meeting our founder&CEO - 30 min
- We call two of references you provided
We’re eager to grow the support team soon and will start interviewing before the application time ends.