Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The B2B Customer Success Support Engineer is a highly organized self-starter looking for a challenge and ready to join a company in a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive impactful B2B post-sale technical support case triage activities and work closely with other global support team members to convert customers into brand advocates.
What You'll Do
- Accept Tier 1 enterprise calls, emails, chats and forum posts, to understand and replicate the issue presented, and then provide the appropriate solution to the issue
- Support various end-users primarily focused on English speaking users
- Design, set up, configure, troubleshoot and manage corporate networks / home networks
- Participate on Malwarebytes Forums and Helpdesk, addressing technical issues posted by users and customers as assigned
Skills You'll Need to Have
- Highly developed sense of integrity and demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, and convey detailed instructions both verbally and in writing
- Recent customer facing experience; telephone, chat and email
- Strong configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers and software issues
- Proficient in Windows OS as well as all existing Windows Server versions (Mac and Linux a plus)
- Proficient in Windows Command lines, scripting structure and syntax, windows domain and workgroup network infrastructures
- Proficient in installation, configuration, maintenance of SQL server or equivalent databases
- Prior experience working with malware removal tools, firewall, anti-virus and security software supporting Corporate & Enterprise customers to positive outcomes
- Ability to setup and test in an emulated/virtual environment, such as VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)