Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an imaginative, collaborative, and passionate Experimentation Product Manager with a growth mindset to join our Consumer Product Management team. You will help us to increase monetization of our consumer free/trial user base through rapid experimentation of monetization and optimization strategies via a dedicated agile global growth pod. This is a highly collaborative role, and you will work closely with resources in Growth, UX, Web, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering to increase user engagement, conversion, and loyalty. You must be truly excited about building great products and user experiences. This is a fulltime position, based in Clearwater, FL, and reporting to the Sr. Director, Consumer Products & Strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive and execute consumer product experiments with respect to conversion and monetization as part of a dedicated agile growth pod
- Develop hypotheses from data and customer research and work with partners to design and execute tests to prove or disprove those hypotheses
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute a roadmap, specifically designed to increase conversion from free and trial version to paid
- Determine experiment requirements, create product concepts and work with the team to validate hypotheses through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for agile team
- Analyze telemetry and user survey data to understand what drives users to use our products, get addicted to them, and pay for them
- Work together with Growth, Marketing, Engineering, UX/Designers, Product Management, and others to drive and implement tests and new conversion-related features to ensure on-time delivery and releases
- Manage the product KPIs and analyze product performance over time to increase Premium user growth and satisfaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify customer and business needs; articulate the goals and problem statements
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Proven track-record with freemium business model, preferably with consumer subscription-based software, and fluency with related metrics (CAC, ARPU, CLTV, conversion, churn, cohorts)
- Desire to build outstanding security products that customers love and recommend, with a broad understanding of freemium-business models
- 3-5 years product management or product marketing experience
- 2 or more years experience analyzing customer behavior data
- Track-record of data driven and analytical decision making and constant A/B testing
- Creativity and initiative in defining product and marketing strategy
- Strong exposure to user experience design and user research is a plus
- Strong cross-functional team leader successful at indirect management
- Ability to collaborate and interact across multiple teams and organizational levels
- Adaptability and willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role
- Highly self-motivated and directed, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Windows desktop software strongly preferred; Mac and Mobile a plus
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering area of study.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)