Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Sales Commission Analyst who will be primarily responsible for administration, and analysis of our Sales Incentive Compensation Plans and Statements to our Inside and Field organization. Successful candidates will have experience with Xactly Incent or similar commission system software. Malwarebytes is looking for a highly motivated individual with great attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate should have the skills to work independently or in a team setting and demonstrate strong organizational skills and the aptitude to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet critical deadlines and thrive in a highly driven environment. You will collaborate with various functions across the organization to ensure efficient and timely operations of the Sales Compensation function. This position will report to the Senior Sales Compensation Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Administer data input but not limited to draw, MBO, quarterly commission bonus, and SPIFF payouts.
- Perform monthly audit, reconciliation, and root cause analysis of sales compensation bookings between SFDC and Xactly to ensure accuracy.
- Resolve complex problems and provide suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Provide ongoing support on commission issues and inquiries.
- Analyzing and preparing payout statement analysis as needed.
- Ensure timely routing of electronic distribution and acceptance of worldwide yearly comp plans, policy, and quarterly sales certification letters.
- Assist with commission reporting & analysis as needed.
- Maintain and refine commission-related data within SFDC and Xactly.
- Provide customer service to the Sales organization and internal customers.
- Assist with the implementation of our annual sales comp plans, manage/reconcile large data sets, and assist with UAT testing as needed.
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a commissions analyst
- Strong people orientation with excellent interpersonal skills needed to support the dynamic sales team
- Perform tasks independently, demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills with minimum direction
- Excellent written and verbal interactive skills, including the ability to interact effectively with management, team, peers, cross-functional teams, and business partners.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, able to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Xactly/Incent and SFDC experience a must
- Must have previous work experience and working knowledge of sales compensation process and analysis
- Experience working with a sales organization along with legal, IT, and HR organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Customer service attitude with a readiness to take on challenges
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs