Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As the company has been expanding at a fast pace, our Finance department is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Finance Manager, Special Projects who is a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills to partner with business owners across different functions in developing business cases for new product introductions, joint ventures, potential M&A opportunities, and so on. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver with extensive background in project management, business case analysis, and/or M&A analysis who is motivated, flexible, and resilient to become a change agent for our company’s next chapter. We believe that this is your opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded with the success of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Finance Manager, Special Projects, you will be responsible for supporting our Product Management team and Corporate Development team in developing financial analysis and models for all corporate initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on financial modeling and preparation of presentations for a variety of audiences including executive management
- Conduct market research on Cybersecurity including industry trends, competitive analysis, new market opportunities, etc.
- Provide strategic support, corporate development and partnership assistance, market research and analysis and advisory services
- Support the development of the company’s long-range plan
- Support other Finance ad hoc projects as needed
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, research, engineering, or related field; Master’s Degree desirable.
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A (with extensive business case experience), investment banking, corporate development, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting, with a focus on the technology industry
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience and a good understanding of accounting principles
- SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced Excel User (Advanced formula, Pivot table, Power Pivot)
- Team player
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize under fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite and Anaplan preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)