Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a sharp Executive Assistant – Contractor to support the Chief Marketing Officer and the Marketing Leadership Team. In this role, you will coordinate internally and externally to plan seamless meetings, travel, and offsites. You will help organize team meetings and internal processes, and learn about the exciting world of Marketing within a cyberprotection company. This is a contract and remote position.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all day to day administrative responsibilities for the Chief Marketing Officer and support the Marketing leadership team. This includes advanced calendar management, travel and expense management, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance, project and process management, and presentation creation and editing.
- Build cross-functional relationships
- Manage end-to-end external executive events, managing senior leadership agendas, and partnering with key stakeholders
- Work in partnership with recruiting coordinators to schedule interviews for respective leader
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- Keep us and everything running on time
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience working in Marketing organizations
- Experience working with technology companies
- Experience coordinating travel logistics
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Passion for learning and being proactive
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!