Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for an experienced customer service representative for a maternity leave contract. You will act as the lynchpin in our order to cash processes, working closely with sales and other team members to ensure our customers are fully supported in ordering Malwarebytes products. A natural self-starter with a natural ability to win the confidence of both Malwarebytes customers both internal and external
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to all internal & external Customers.
- Ensure all orders are processed within the SLA agreement.
- Ensure all orders are processed following company guidelines and procedures
- Respond and close OM-Zendesk tickets within SLA agreement.
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner.
- Propose and implement standardization for Customer Service Processes
- Support Business Improvement Projects & testing
- Liaise with the Sales Team daily
- Successfully achieving objectives and targets as set by Manager
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years customer service/order processing experience is required.
- Customer Focus
- Effective communication
- Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – experience with Salesforce and NetSuite an advantage
- Dependable time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)