Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Customer Integration Engineer that has a mix of scripting/coding experience and also possess business acumen. Enjoys analyzing challenges and creating new solutions.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for designing and creating solutions to complex security problems, including:
- Integration with third-party cybersecurity application aligning Malwarebytes’ products with SIEM, SOAR, and UEM platforms
- Manage and support pre-sales engineering virtualized infrastructure environments
- Generate and manage virtual machines/server hosting third-party applications
- Supporting the worldwide enterprise sales team, drawing upon expertise in Malwarebytes’ products solution and sales engineering practices to identify issues with active customers and utilize specialized knowledge to create integration solutions using in-house, cloud-based, and third-party applications that will enhance relationships with the relevant and key stakeholders in end-customers
- Designing security solutions to complex security problems including delivery of integration implementations, solution presentations that align with Malwarebytes’ standards and processes
- Reviewing customer requirements, scoping system architecture, and specifying relevant customizations that will benefit customers and partners
- Interface and liaise with Malwarebytes’ field sales organization, pre-sales engineers, Account Managers, Product Management and Engineering) to troubleshoot delivery of installations around Proof of Concept and piloting Malwarebytes technologies
- Implementing customer-specific security solutions at as enterprise level and deploying APIs using various scripting languages for our strategic customers
- Serving as the subject-matter expert for Malwarebytes worldwide
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Building and maintaining utilities and scripts, preferred language are PowerShell and Python
- Implement application integrations via RESTful API with JSON/XML data
- Working knowledge of networking protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6), Subnetting, DHCP, and DNS.
- Working knowledge of corporate functions such as change management, support tickets, maintenance windows, performance evaluations and deadlines
- Create system navigation diagrams using VISIO or Lucidcharts
- Hands-on experience IT Security applications as a System Engineer (For example, SIEM, SOAR, or EDR, preferred)
- Hands-on experience building scripts for software distribution solutions like SCCM, BigFix, JAMF, or Ansible
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)