Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager to analyze and optimize conversion events across Malwarebytes.com. You will partner with Product Marketing, Growth, Engineering and other teams to help our users find value on our web sites sooner and drive adoption of our award-winning selection of cybersecurity solutions. You will report directly into the Sr. Director of Growth Product at Malwarebytes.
What You’ll Do:
- Use data, market knowledge and industry best practices to define strategy and test plan to improve conversion rates across Malwarebytes.com
- Manage and run full optimization cycles (i.e. ideation, intake, prioritization, execution, analysis & reporting, documentation)
- Define test methodology, including A/B testing, multivariate tests and personalization
- Write up requirements and work with design (or sketch your own designs!)
- Identify metrics for tracking and determining success; create reports; call winners and losers
- Report impact of test plans and optimizations to the wider organization
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of online testing and optimization, or Growth roles, including A/B testing
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as SiteSpect, Optimizely, etc.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent program and relationship management skills with ability to track multiple projects.
- Curious, creative and innovative
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline, MBA a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs