Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to help us increase growth and amplify our brand — globally. The right person must have an understanding of digital advertising for all channels such as organic search (SEO), Paid Social (FB/IG, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, Pinterest) and Display with a beginner to intermediate level understanding of paid search (SEM). You will be an integral team player, floating across all channels and projects as an expansion pack ensuring that we hit our acquisition goals. You like love using data to make decisions, leveraging insights to evaluate and enhance our acquisition channels with creative testing tactics.
What You’ll Do:
This role will begin as an individual contributor working cross-functionally, with our larger growth marketing team as well as various teams throughout Malwarebytes like brand and voice of the customer, product marketing, customer experience, web development, design, product management and engineering.
This role reports to the Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Display and Social with a specific focus on bringing our team together to fire on all cylinders.
Growth & Acquisition
- Reach as many customers as possible with Malwarebytes’ industry-leading line-up of cybersecurity solutions – both consumer and business
- Act as the glue that holds the growth team together, as an expansion pack hoving across all acquisition channels you have the ability to ideate and implement tests based on ideas/feedback loops and implement accordingly to scale with teammates
- Own the management of Unbounce, and work with teams to develop landing pages for paid channel acquisition and testing of copy, messaging and concepts/ideas
- Manage budget/targets and allocate marketing investment to drive ROI with testing
- Analyze test results, develop new segments, and work alongside the rest of the performance marketing team to improve KPIs and ROAS
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay informed on marketplace changes and how they could impact growth and performance
- Understand the relationship between SEO and SEM, and multi-channel influencer - top of funnel vs. bottom funnel
- Provide updates to the growth marketing team on performance, results, and marketing initiatives on an ad-hoc projects / experiments
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- College or Bachelor’s degree. Note, all candidates with proven track-records of successfully growing SaaS companies will be considered regardless of formal post-secondary education.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads (Search) Certifications – will be verified
- Familiarity with platforms: Bing, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Clear understanding of performance marketing metrics – ROAS and cost per’s
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, focus on SaaS preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience growing Paid Search (SEM) programs
- Part of a team that collectively uses performance-driven marketing that resulted in growth
- Fundamental knowledge across digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, social, display and content optimization) and marketing analytics platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and ok with failing, and repurposing as a motivation tool for growth
- Great people skills, collaborative, and one who is a masterful listener
- Obsessive about data and using it to drive your experimental tests and success
- Resourceful, self-starter comfortable with autonomy
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)