Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for seasoned technical product manager who has experience with complex, technical integrations for our MSP customers. This product manager must have a strong technical background and truly excited about building great products. As a technical product manager, you will understand the business needs of MSPs and provide the solutions that enable them to best support their end-users.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the channel partners need for integration
- Develop, manage & communicate product roadmap to customers, prospects, and all key internal stakeholders
- Own requirements, specifications, and demonstrate a customer-driven mindset by participating frequently in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer feedback and validation
- Engage with customers to deeply understand their challenges
- Stay close to customers during beta programs and ensure that feedback is incorporated into the product
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering to solve problems and deliver high-quality products
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenario
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Engineering or similar degree
- 3 + years of product management experience
- Extensive knowledge of integration is a must
- Knowledge in Endpoint Security industry and MSP business in preferred
- Hands-on nature with the strong interest in technology, ability to understand complex technical architectures (including security, integration, and cloud architectures)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided