Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Team Lead of Technical Customer Support at Malwarebytes, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, World Class service to our customers and team members. You will work as a member of the Customer Support team, providing technical support to customers and partners, and ultimately drive complete resolution to each service request. All customer interactions are through phone, email, web, and chat.
What You’ll Do:
Oversee day-to-day operation of the Technical Customer Support Team.
- Ensure the team is available and able to manage cases, chats, or phones as needed.
- Ensure techs are balancing new cases and current cases, queues are managed through best practices procedures.
- Ensures SLA’s are being meet for different consumer channels.
- Responsible for basic queue management and workflow.
- Coach agents on how to handle tickets as a customer experience support organization
- Review and provide feedback on the customer support experience
Assist with onboarding new hires and ongoing training.
- Ensure new hires have appropriate logins/desk to sit/equipment to use with a clear training plan.
- Assist with product and systems training/development.
Drive communication with team.
- Help communicate product, procedure, or notification changes to the team.
- Provide feedback from team to management.
Maintain consistency with team on policies and procedures.
- Provided Quality Assurance of team member’s cases, calls, chats, and emails.
- Help document procedures and communicate with the team.
Assist techs with questions/concerns they may have with their work/product.
- Product related questions, policy related questions.
- Pass HR related issues to management for handling.
- Send weekly report to management/directors on each team’s productivity, highs and lows with team.
- Meet with management weekly to talk about areas of improvement and success.
- Look through cases assigned to the team and look for areas of weaknesses.
- Suggest training areas for the team.
Backing up the frontline team.
- Backup to support cases if the department gets overwhelmed.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of experience in Team Lead of technical support role with a proven track record.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving, collaborative environment
- Excellent program and relationship management skills with ability to track multiple projects.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and operate independently as required.
- You’re an energetic leader you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)