Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a pro-active, creative thinker to champion our brand marketing efforts across the company. You are a natural collaborator who can develop and execute full funnel campaigns. You know good creative when you see it and love to bring it to life across multiple touchpoints. You love to look at the data to understand what levers you can push on to build our brand awareness and make our brand stronger. You want to be a part of a fun, collaborative team that works together to deliver amazing campaigns and creative for the greater good.
What You’ll Do:
- Bring the awesomeness of Malwarebytes to life to our customers, employees, and shareholders, anywhere along their journey
- Build brand awareness campaigns and journeys that will amplify the Malwarebytes brand. This includes building compelling briefs that inspire teams to develop effective, intuitive and inclusive campaign creative, managing all creative deliverables, building campaign journey flows through the funnel, writing media buying briefs, and more
- Lead cross-functional campaign calls to ensure alignment between teams and departments
- Manage relationships with creative team and agencies to produce breakthrough campaigns
- Identify opportunities for extending brand campaigns across teams and departments
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand to make sure all touchpoints properly represent our brand
- Track brand health and campaign metrics, report out to cross functional teams, optimize and adjust as necessary
- Work with an amazing group of people, all driven to help the greater good of bringing cyberprotection to every one
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years related experience
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B brand planning and execution, across a variety of communication tactics
- Superior interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders. Proven success leading complex projects and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Experience translating brand insights into actionable campaigns, programs, and strategies
- Understanding of the media landscape and roles each channel plays in effectively engaging an audience
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs