Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly-evolving your code will support thousands of enterprises customers from emerging threats and restore confidence in using their computers. Our business product team is looking for a senior developer ready for the challenge of delivering great business products to thousands of users.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of the next generation of Malwarebytes products.
- Develop new and exciting ways to help contribute to the fight against malware.
- Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the Malwarebytes initiatives.
- Design and develop key integrations between Malwarebytes systems and products.
- Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys.
- Develop, Contribute and Integrate deployment and update technologies in corporate environments.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in a SCRUM environment,
- Create superior results while building new skills.
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented development practices.
- Experience building software for Windows operating system
- Ability to work on a high-performance team in a high-tech startup or startup-like environment
- Mastery of C++
- Experience with modern C++14 and C++17
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with POCO C++ libraries
- Experience with Wix
- Experience with COM
- Experience with .NET interop
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs