Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As we’ve been experiencing rapid growth, we recognize that ramping up our operational efficiency and business predictability are the cornerstones for our long-term success. Thus, we’re looking for a top FP&A individual who can be the change agent for our next chapter. We believe that this is your opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded with the success of the company and your career.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Financial Analyst in our FP&A team, you will be responsible for supporting or driving new FP&A renewal/retention initiatives with a focus on supporting the renewals/customer success organizations through forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis. Below are examples of projects that our FP&A team has accomplished or is chartered to accomplish in the near future.
- Business partnering with the Go-To-Market organization
- Renewal/retention rate analysis
- Defining and optimizing SaaS metrics
- Forecasting and tracking headcount and expenses
- Corporate forecasting process
- Long range planning and strategy support
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the following experience/ skills with the capacity to work independently if needed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business/finance/accounting/statistics or other related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance – preferably in FP&A
- Technology company and SaaS experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with financial modeling
- Understanding of renewal/retention drivers and metrics
- Experience with financial and ERP systems such Anaplan, NetSuite, and Salesforce
- SQL skills to consume, conform, and curate large data sets
- Analyze multiple sources of data and work with business owners to determine churn predictors
- Advanced Excel User (Advanced formula, Pivot table, Power Pivot)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders
- Well organized, detail oriented, and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and Restricted Stock Units
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)