Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Retail Sales Account Director. In this role, you will drive strategic sales of Malwarebytes products into large retail chains.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategic sales of Malwarebytes products into large retail chains carrying electronics products
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, pain points, impact and qualify/drive leads through the sales cycle
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
- Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipe and validate your opportunities
- Develop and maintain a business plan to strategically run your business
- Differentiate yourself from the rest of the marketplace and drive the highest obtainable value by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
- Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, consumer trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and participate cross functionally
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience selling security or shrink wrap software into large retailers
- Strong, established relationships with buyers in electronics chains
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Must be a self-starter with measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations, while showing creativity and ability to close business
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources, Marketing, Product Management and external partners at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently. Must be task & results oriented
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs