Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re looking for a talented research engineer who has some experience in malware analysis, loves developing new analysis tool for Microsoft Windows, with experience in Windows internals and willingness to improve his/her Windows kernel/user development skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining existing software solutions and implement new technologies
- Joint development of user mode and kernel mode software
- Collaborate with existing research and development team
- Develop and mainain tools to automate malware analysis
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Windows software development
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Windows internals
- C/C++ knowledge
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering experience
- Excellent written and spoken Italian (you will be part of an Italian team)
- Fluency in English & Italian are essential
- Team player and excellent self-learning and problem solving skills
- This role will be based at our Perugia office
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in Windows driver development and debugging using WinDbg and alternatives
- Experience with Windbg or equivalent debugging software
- Experience in malware anti-debugging and obfuscation techniques
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation, equity stock incentives and benefits packages, including medical and sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking available