Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The People Operations Team builds efficient processes and meaningful programs. Our driving passion is to ensure what we launch meets the needs of the organization but also scales as the company grows.
We are looking for a customer focused teammate who will strive to ensure we are providing a premier candidate experience and following efficient process throughout our recruiting lifecycle. This individual will have effective communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, incoming requests. They will also have an aptitude for step-by-step documentation and process improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with managers, recruiters, and candidates to schedule interviews and book candidate travel, as needed
- Assist recruiters with recruiting activity tracking within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which may include but is not limited to opening, posting and closing jobs and maintaining a candidate’s status throughout the hiring process
- Compile interview packets and distribute packets to candidates
- Gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner to schedule follow-up panel discussions or interviews
- Prepare and issue employment offer letters and contractor agreements for electronic signature and follow-up as needed
- Partner with Recruiting Operations Manager for headcount tracking, documentation, and report building
- Create, document and analyze recruitment processes for improvement and educational purposes across our organization
- Facilitate contractor hiring and alignment with our Finance and Procurement teams for proper contract administration and filing
- Assist with recruiting programs, events and branding initiatives
- Provide ad hoc assistance to support Recruiting and People Operation initiatives
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Prior experience as a coordinator or administrator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks and overall workload
- Strong attention to detail and experience managing an end-to-end process
- Ability to embrace change
- Strong multitasking skills
Skills That Are Nice to Have:
- First-hand recruiting coordination experience
- A working knowledge of Workday and Greenhouse
- Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and DocuSign
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
- Experience working directly with executive and manager level employees
- Experience with headcount tracking and management
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to put your stamp on the world and on the recruiting process
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)