Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are seeking a stellar Recruiting Coordinator in our Tallinn office who will support our Recruiting Team to drive premier candidate experience and process improvements. You will be working in a team-oriented environment supporting a global Recruiting and People organization. In this role, you will be coordinating many aspects of recruitment including our interview process, scheduling, documentation and contract/offer administration, job postings, Applicant Tracking System administration/management, candidate pipeline status, ensuring positive applicant experience throughout the interviewing process, and much more!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage an effective coordination process for candidates and hiring managers that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes
- Schedule interviews through Greenhouse, book travel arrangements for candidates, and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience
- Coordinate logistics with candidate relocation and assist recruiters, when needed, with any questions regarding relocation
- Assist recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process including: posting jobs, maintaining candidate status within Greenhouse (ATS) and closing the job posts
- Compile interview packets, schedules and work collaboratively with recruiters to gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Assist with recruiting programs and events including meetups and job fairs
- Arrange pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters and managers
- May help drafting and issuing new offer letters or contractor paperwork, and amendments to terms and conditions of employment
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Previous experience as an HR Coordinator or Recruiting Coordinator
- Strong organization skills with an aptitude for process creation and optimization
- Strong communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System or Human Resources Information System
- The ability to embrace change with a great attitude and find comfort within occasional ambiguity
Skills That are Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment, especially at an international company
- Administrative experience for manager or executive level individuals
- Experience with Greenhouse or Workday ATS/HRIS
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available