Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven MSP Representative.. As a MSP Representative, you are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with our managed service provider partners. In this role, you will handle inbound partner requests and work with the sales team to suggest new products and solutions for our existing MSP partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle incoming chats ranging from potential sales opportunities to support requests.
- Handle partner concerns with empathy.
- Suggest products to the partner while probing for additional information.
- Relay viable opportunities to the Sales team and partner inquiries to the partner website, while directing support chats to the Support team.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the partner from A-Z in order to create a positive partner experience every time.
- Document a complete summary of the partner’s inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 1 year of customer service, administrative or sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer proficiency. Ability to navigate through multiple programs and pages.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task - i.e. manage multiple chat threads at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)