Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our Growth Analytics team is currently looking for a Rockstar Data Analyst to support our global growth marketing teams and make sure that we get the most out of our marketing campaigns by building scalable and insightful reports and dashboards. The person in this role will take ownership of all digital marketing analytics, and will help the team in building, running, and measuring multi-touch attribution efforts. We are looking for a self-starter and an excellent team player, as we thrive on collaboration and cohesive team effort.
What You’ll Do:
- Measure effectiveness of all marketing programs and customer acquisition campaigns. Develop multi-touch attribution methodologies to assess effectiveness of multi-vehicle marketing campaigns.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and external data and technology vendors to test and build scalable digital marketing programs.
- Develop data strategy to support marketing analytics and enhance business intelligence needed to provide timely, insightful and action-oriented monitoring of marketing programs.
- Develop data-centric strategies to drive effective campaigns and achieve excellence in acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns; automate any best practices as standard processes.
- Build dashboards and reports to track effectiveness and efficiency improvement over time and to guide future decisions.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Management, or similar technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in analytics-focused roles.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Domo, QlikView, etc.).
- 2+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing (B2C) experience. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience building and running multi-touch attribution framework for Growth channels and campaigns.
- Awesome SQL skills! (You can write a 500-line query in your sleep while keeping query performance in mind.)
- Experience with relational and un-structured databases is a must (i.e. Amazon Athena, Dynamo, Snowflake, etc.).
- Experience with Python, R and Statistical modeling is a big plus.
- Familiarity with leading marketing technologies and tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Data Management Platforms, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders.