Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
A smart and highly motivated senior or principal software developer to join our growing endpoints team. In this role you will design and implement applications that run within Linux containers, and communicate with cloud-based data-pipelines.
What You Will Do:
- Build high performance Linux container-based OS applications using C/C++/GoLang
- Test and ship applications to customers
- Provide support to customer escalations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, Research, Product Managers, Platform, QE, SRE groups, and Data Scientists to build and ship great products
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong professional coding experience on Linux in C/C++/Golang
- Familiarity with OS internals and cyber security methods
- Experience in commercial application development (shipping software)
- Experience with Docker and/or other container runtime environments
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs