Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Reporting to the Head of Engineering PMO and partnering with Corporate PMO, The Technical Program Manager, will play a pivotal role in shaping operational process development for several engineering teams with the help of Engineering and Product Management leaders by adhering to basics of Agile development methodology. We need a proactive self-starter who can be responsible for program management and cross-functional coordination for various engineering initiatives. We are looking for a flexible team player who works well with others to solve problems and make things work. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written & oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, customer/end user focus, and initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage project dependencies between engineering teams
- Facilitate collaboration with Product Management and product architects to understand product visions, roadmaps and epics
- Create predictable schedules based on workable approaches for Engineering
- Facilitate collaboration with product teams with the goal of creating a well prioritized backlog with workable stories
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A minimum of 1 year prior project and program management experience in software products
- A minimum of 1 year prior product development or technical product management experience
- Prior experience in managing distributed development teams in different time zones
- Prior experience with Program management tools, e.g. Smartsheet/ MS Project
- Prior experience with JIRA and JIRA Portfolio/Advanced Roadmap
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs