Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Technical Product Specialist at Malwarebytes, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, World Class service to our customers. As an individual contributor, you will work as a member of the Customer Success Support team, providing technical support to customers and partners, and ultimately drive complete resolution to each service request. All customer interactions are through phone, email, web, and chat.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide customer service support for billing, account, installation, and product support.
- Diagnose and solve complex software, and networking issues.
- Create technical action plans for analyzing and resolving customer issues.
- Create clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips, and knowledge base articles.
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers and partners.
- Participate and provide feedback to product design and technical reviews relating to new features and enhancements.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management and knowledge-based systems.
- Use available support tools to diagnose and resolve product and technical issues.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management and knowledge-based systems
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a technical product support role
- Customer Focus
- Effective communication
- Strong understanding of technical software products
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Dependable time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced work environment
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available