Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a passionate problem solver to join our team as technical product manager. You’ll be leading the charge in helping to take our Enterprise Product Line to the next level. We need someone with great technical aptitude who can take the customer problems and work with the engineering team to come up with the best solution and figure out the best user experience. Someone who can easily navigate technical conversations with the team hands-on in getting the software out of the door and no shy away from important technical details.
What You’ll Do:
- Driving high velocity of the sprint team as a product owner;
- Working with PM team and with customer feedback from various sources, taking customer problems converting them to user stories with UX and engineering teams;
- Deep diving into user experience and identifying the right product usage metrics that can be translated into product improvements and features;
- Working closely with the Engineering and QA team to deliver high quality new features and enhancements;
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years experience in Endpoint Security industry, at least 1 year of PM or PO experience;
- Knowledge of and prior experience with products that rely on endpoint agent architecture (endpoint management, endpoint protection, asset management, patch management, etc) is a significant plus;
- Solid understanding of end-to-end customer/user experience with the product, strong focus on using data to drive decisions, create and achieve measurable results for the product;
- Strong initiative, ownership and ability to work with limited direction and figure things out;
- Hands-on nature with the strong interest in technology, ability to understand complex technical architectures (including security, endpoint agent and cloud architectures);
- Great understanding and knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), hands-on experience as a member of a scrum team;
- Excellent written and communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, other PMs, customers and partners
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs