Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
You will be a part of an all-star Core Technology Product Management team that will be responsible for shaping our Malwarebytes strategy, defining business requirements, and determining sprint priorities. You will partner with other product management team members to successfully deliver a final product to our customers. This position will work closely with engineering teams in their agile environment. A successful Core Technology Product Manager is an expert on their threat landscape and solutions with excellent communication skills to evangelize technologies internally across functional teams as well as external to Malwarebytes. The ability to communicate the key values of Malwarebytes core technologies by providing use cases, product demonstrations and roadmap presentations is essential to your success.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the subject matter expert of the threat landscape and the underlying technologies that power Malwarebytes to Protect, Detect, and Remediate malware and other forms of annoyances
- Partner with Malwarebytes product managers to incorporate core technologies and requirements into a complete roadmap
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Partner with our Malware Research and Intelligence teams to identify security landscape shifts, emerging threats and formulate processes and solutions to combat them
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to manage sprints and prioritize features. Communicate technology and product benefits to stakeholders and customers, both internal and external
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2-3 years of experience in cyber security, primarily with endpoint products
- Hands-on ability to handle samples of malware, exploits, ransomware, malicious websites or other forms of threats
- 1-3 years of experience as a product manager, with a track record of working with engineering teams
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of network stack or protocol stack
- Experience with Windows Filtering Platform or similar technology
- Ability to run SQL queries with ease
- A successful track record of strong management skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Product owner experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to speak with customers with knowledge and professionalism
- Ability to collaborate and interact across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, ability to prioritize tasks and a multi-tasker.
- MS in Computer Science or technical/engineering field.
- GitHub and AWS experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs