We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to build distributed systems at scale.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work-life of millions of workers. As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result driven, and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and understanding of computer science. You have a proven track-record with both front-end and backend development, you are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player. We look forward to meeting you!
- Design, implement, deliver and validate product features (both frontend and backend)
- Help improving the team architecture, design and development best practices
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials