As a Customer Support Agent at Modulr you will consistently deliver a world class experience to our customers and partners. Daily you will be responsible for monitoring and responding to enquiries via web, email, phone and other channels. This will involve investigating and diagnosing issues using company and online resources to solve any problems and maintaining communication and issue logs in compliance with policies and legislation.
Over time you’ll become a trusted advisor and expert on finance and payments. We’re growing quickly and always innovating, so there will be opportunities to identify and improve processes, provide feedback to the product teams and test new features.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- You will be a part of a team that is always striving to improve the quality of service we provide to customers
- We are motivated to go the extra mile and see complex issues through to resolution, we will expect the same from new joiners
- It is important for you to demonstrate an understanding and supportive approach to your customers
- You have an interest in finance or technology and are keen to develop a career in these sectors
- You take pride in the level of service you provide and take ownership of the customer experience
- You have an inquisitive mind and proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- We have a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You and your team are expected to be self-leading and at times work independently
- The culture is one of sharing knowledge and ideas about how we can improve, your contribution will be valued
- You will have the flexibility to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday – Friday (35-hour week), and also the capability to provide 24/7 out of hours support on a rota basis (1 week in 4)
About You: To join us as a Customer Support Agent, you’ll need:
- Experience supporting customers via phone and email
- Experience providing 1st line technical support or troubleshooting a technology product is beneficial but not required
- Confidence when communicating with customers combined with the ability to effectively tailor your communication style to differing audiences
- Complaint handling experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- A high level of attention to detail
- An academic background in finance, technology or business would be beneficial but is not essential
In addition to a market leading salary we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working