As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be working directly with our iOS guild and Travelers Platform Team with a focus on our iOS Application. You will join a growing team of engineers to keep improving our mobile experience and work on our most strategic channel, impacting hundreds of thousands of customers every month.
Marketplace Group owns the mobile and web platforms of GetYourGuide. We aim to deliver an amazing customer journey through great user interfaces and rigorous A/B testing. Our goal is to build an unbeatable e-commerce site and seamless booking experience for our users.
We’re organized in cross-functional mission teams, which are composed of frontend, backend, native apps, and data engineers, along with product managers and designers.
As part of the Travelers Platform team, you will help us to enable teams to build incredible cross-platform Traveler experiences through a stable and scalable platform.
- Champion for the continuous improvement of our customers' experience
- Impact directly the experience of our travelers that are users of the native iOS GetYourGuide application
- Maintain a high standard of quality for our code, features and products
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Contribute to learning and advancement of our engineering practice
- Help build and grow our team
- Customer-centric and data-driven decision making
- Ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code
- Proficient in writing automated tests (Unit/UI/Integration tests)
- Have worked on one or more successful iOS apps published in the App Store
- High proficiency with Swift, iOS SDK, Foundation, UIKit, XCTest, Xcode, CoreData
- Good knowledge of the following tools: Bitrise, Fastlane, Combine, JIRA
- Experience with continuous integration environments
- Knowledge in RESTFul APIs highly advantageous
- Capable of working in a diverse team alongside designers, product managers and backend engineers
- Open to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft
- Excellent English communication skills (orally and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with widely used architecture styles like MVC, VIP, MVVM or MVVM-C
- Experience with Java and PHP (or any Backend experience)
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 68 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Space and logistical support to host meetups
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well-stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected]
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!