We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager for the Traveler UX team. You will drive the vision, strategy, and growth of our Traveler UX team which is responsible for defining and scaling customer facing features used across the product.
The role will give you:
As the Product Manager for the Traveler UX Team, you will own features that are used across multiple touchpoints in the product such as Authentication, Identity, and Planner. You will also own features that improve the performance and efficiency of our internal teams by owning the Design System, and champion the overall iOS and Android experience.
Your team consists of engineers, product designers, content designers, UX researchers, and analysts who share a common mission. You will also closely work together with the other product, operational, and sales teams to fulfill your team’s mission.
This team is responsible for the success of core features that impact both internal and external customers. If you want to shape, build up and scale a new product area while creating a lot of value for both the business and the customer, read on.
- Ownership: You are skilled at laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through; owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity: Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps.
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- 2+ years of professional experience in product management
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems through iterative improvements as well as major features
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 75 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly hackdays and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
- Relocation Assistance
For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected] In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now