GetYourGuide is looking for a talented and driven (Senior) PR Manager to join our incredible Brand Organization. You’ll be supporting in driving our PR strategy and operations and shaping the stories that will get more and more travelers to get to know GetYourGuide. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the PR Lead, you will be responsible for supporting in driving the PR strategy from a consumer point of view. You will be in charge of our media positioning, our editorial calendar and media messaging. You will also have the opportunity to build and manage our agency network to help us get to our main markets.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build relevant, creative, on-brand PR tactics to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion.
- Create truly engaging and interesting story angles that are effective in receiving media pick up as well as on-brand and consistent with our company positioning.
- Build and maintain a strong network of external PR partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs.
- Able to build PR angles based on insight of our internal research that match our brand personas and tone of voice
- Research and evolve the tools and platforms used to track and analyse PR campaigns efficiently
- Regularly consult our external PR partners through weekly calls and day to day support
- Work closely with the corporate team to align strategies, creating cross-departmental collaboration and synergies
- 4+ years of experience in consumer PR, with a background working in house or agency side, ideally across both. Additional background working in journalism will be highly valued.
- Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic creative solutions and bringing those solutions to life
- An understanding of how the PR channel affects and supports other channels in the marketing mix, and specifically within communications
- Track record of working across several markets, ideally within Europe and the US
- Experience working in cross-channel campaigns is a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, are results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities, avoiding delays
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
More reasons to join us
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension scheme
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.