Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
The regional assistant acts as a facilitator of the day to day life within the North America (around 8 colleagues). The purpose of the role is to enhance the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
HR mission, in co-ordination with and under guidance from Head office:
Act as contact person and intermediary for the regional team, handle requests of employees or direct the matter or person to the proper department
Contribute to the regional colleagues experience - for example ensure that all new joiners have everything prepared in the office during his/her boarding
Ensure full compliance with all health and safety aspects.
Regional contact and responsible of organization for all internal communication events
Facilities & office day to day life mission, in co-ordination with and under instruction from Head office:
Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations, cars follow up
Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance
Ensure all facilities are in place to deliver great people experience
Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
Responsible for departmental supplies and inventories, including tracking status and orders
Regional assistance mission, in co-ordination with and under guidance from the Regional Director:
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Managing databases and filing systems; develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of electronic in addition to paper records
- Interfaces closely with Finance to ensure that invoices are paid and clients are paying us on a timely basis
- Coordinate and organize region activities and functions like meetings; schedule, obtain use of rooms, and set up the rooms and equipment to be used
- Assist the Regional Director with the common office duties, e.g. travel arrangements, correspondence and on hold progress meetings (internal and external)
Good eye for detail
Flexibility and ability to deal with unexpected situations in a dynamic and growing organization
Strong communication skills
Very agile and autonomous
Excellent organizational skills
An outgoing mind, and used to using the telephone as your primary devise
Great all-round IT experience with an emphasis on MS Office Suite
Interested in software and Human Resources
Fluent in French and English.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Apply now