As Inbound Supervisor in the Dispatch team you’ll be reporting into the Dispatch Manager, acting as the first point of contact for Inbound shipments and enquiries and owning the processes for this area of the business. This is a key supervisory role that will evolve our goods handling procedures and feed into the broader KRs of the company, ensuring that we can hit our business targets and deliver a top class customer experience.
- Act as the first point of contact for Inbound - supervising the IB team, answering queries or directing to relevant team members and allocating tasks as order volumes fluctuate ensuring we meet our daily targets
- Ensure all blocked orders and issues are actioned and resolved within SLA. Investigating and resolving escalations raised to the Dispatch team and feeding back findings to the Manager within the agreed SLA.
- Supervise the weekly stock take and shelf audit on awaiting item and instruction bays and working with Sales managers to get stock moving
- Ensure all reports are maintained and shared to Management weekly
- Ensure 1:1 and development plans are maintained and the team’s individual and group objectives are met;
- Knowledge of Order Management and Warehousing systems;
- Operational background with knowledge and experience of supervising teams.
- Interest in fashion and background in QC advantageous;
- Analytical approach to solving problems and improving processes
- Commercially astute and willing to challenge internal processes and internal stakeholders when required;
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now