Reporting to our Senior UX Designer, our UX/UI Designer will produce high quality UI designs, UX Sketches or wireframes and Prototypes for the business that accurately and efficiently solve the requirements for the product, to give value to the business goals. Creating cross platform solutions across multiple projects and focusing on consistency and simplicity, you will deliver “build ready” designs to the Developers and collaborate with them to produce excellent web and iOS app solutions.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Develop user research, solving the user's problems and find solutions
- Produce high level sketches / wireframes, realise the value of the product
- Devise simple, elegant UI desktop and mobile solutions to complex problems
- Working closely with the Product Managers, agile development team and cross functional teams to solve real business problems
- Identify value, empathise with users' needs. Able to think at all levels of the design process, from product (system) design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- A strong background in Graphic Design, UX and UI and you are able to show this through your portfolio
- Good understanding of responsive design, typography and Iconography
- 1-3 years experience in-house, design studio, or a Start-up environment - from taking briefs/requirements to clear UX documents to precise UI design.
- Familiar with prototyping tools and usability testing
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now