The Quality Controller will report into our Dispatch Manager and help run our fast-growing dispatch department. Your main tasks will be related to the order fulfilment process. This will include checking that all received items meet the highest standards of quality and that deliveries received from stores, brands and online, correspond correctly.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract initially.
- Detail quality checking goods to the highest level including quality checking returned items within the set timeframes
- Take pictures of products and reconcile data relating to orders in internal systems
- Ensure heavy workload is balanced following key guidelines & goals
- Work with multiple team members to ensure products are processed for creative shoots
- Experience in Quality Control, Stock Control or warehouse distribution
- Experience with stock control system or similar systems
- Experience using a high level of attention to detail in the work that you do
- Analytical mindset with Problem solving abilities
- Enthusiasm and versatility to get stuck in different tasks as required
Here’s a list of some of benefits and perks you’ll enjoy!
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now