This is not an active live role but we are openly looking for Senior Personal Shopper 'Super-sellers'! If this is you and you are comfortable hitting high targets (Circa £2.5-£3 million per year) in a fast paced, digital first environment, then please get it touch by applying below. We will reach out to you directly should you be successful and if you don't hear from us then due to the high volumes, your application has not been successful this time. Thanks!
A bit about our Senior personal shoppers...
As a senior Personal Shopper / Private Client Manager you will report into the Senior Personal Shopping Manager and be facilitating the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. You will be a self starter who is able to run and drive their own business generation, contributing a substantial amount to the overall team turnover through your own established and transferable client book. Upon joining you will thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment with the ability to deliver immediate strong sales.
You will build, maintain and develop strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You will be our most senior Sales team member, acting as a role model and mentor to the more junior team members.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Drive strong sales and margin performance to maximise business revenue, proactively planning your business strategy
- Introduce the Threads business model, inducting your client book and encouraging new client referrals to all Threads has to offer.
- Build and own your own personal client book , analysing client profiles and implementing strategy to develop sales year-on-year in line with strategy set by management and the wider business.
- Specialises in high value sales and proactively driving full wardrobe management for your clients
- Identify key industry partnership opportunities and introduce these to Threads and share with the wider management team.
- Work closely with the social media team & other internal departments that impact the overall customer journey (brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
- Uphold operational excellence & train junior team members to full operational competency
- Strong KPI and business acumen, with key examples of when this has been demonstrated.
- Commercial awareness of the changing market.
- Extensive experience in clienteling with HNWI, and the ability to understand and target their client book at a granular level.
- Key examples of development of ‘low spenders’ to Multi time HNWI’ within their own client book.
- The ability to understand wider company goals and adapt their individual strategy accordingly.
- Transferable client book with the ability to drive revenue upwards of £3M.
- Ability to understand and analyse data.
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest and most beautiful luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now