Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Founded in 2009 as a simple file-sharing service, WeTransfer has grown into a set of tools designed around the creative process. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform where 50 million people send one billion files every month, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the team
Our Finance team is pragmatic, creative, and thoughtful and keeps all money matters in check. Are you the next addition?
We also establish scalable processes to take our business to the next stage. In this role you will improve business processes within NetSuite, and drive continuous development of the IT landscape in Accounting, Control, and Reporting aspects. This is the perfect opportunity for a professional with functional NetSuite experience and a desire to take an in-house Finance Systems implementation role. If you have a Finance education and experience in supporting and managing cloud ERP systems, are comfortable working with various stakeholders in finance and business functions, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Transform business requirements into system solutions by designing and maintaining business processes (workflows)
- Take ownership of existing ERP architecture and data structures, prepare functional designs and maintain integrations with other finance systems
- Identify areas for data and master data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems
- Support the day-to-day work of the Finance team by offering advice, troubleshooting, training and user instructions
- Localize ERP set up for statutory requirements
- Develop, maintain and document current and future system process flows
- A successfully completed Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or similar
- Solid experience (3-5 years) with cloud ERP system. Experience with NetSuite is a strong advantage
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and requirements including major areas of accounting (GL/AP/AR), fixed assets, inventory, consolidation, period close processes and financial reporting
- Excellent time management skills, great eye for detail and quick thinking
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Management reporting and consolidation tools is an advantage
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us:
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.