Seniority Level: Associate
Location: London, UK
About the role and about You:
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the FP&A Manager. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with excellent analytical and communication skills. This role will have a focus on Customer Support, acting as a Business Partner to the Support team as we continue to build our software subscription product and transition to provide first-party hardware.
What you’ll do:
- Own the workforce planning for Zwift’s in-house and outsourced variable labour by working closely with our Customer Support team leaders. This includes the following key functions:
- Maintain historical volume metrics and drivers in order to forecast contact propensity for our hardware and software products across all channels and tiers;
- Develop the conjecture process, documentation and methods for preparing for future support impacts;
- Track Average Handle Time, Occupancy, Utilisation, Attrition and Shrinkage to translate demand and staff planning; and
- Leverage statistical methodologies (correlation, regression) to inform the planning model and SLAs.
- Prepare the Customer Support department fiscal plan, with significant input from leaders within the Customer Support team.
- Prepare internal and Executive-level reporting for our Customer Support department, explaining trends and variances to plan.
- Partner with leaders in the Customer Support team in order to drive organisational excellence.
- Assist in analysing business performance and project proposals to optimize resources of Community Support model.
- Assist in the creation and execution of ad-hoc analyses, using a combination of financial and non-financial data.
What we're looking for:
- 2 to 3 years of experience required, workforce planning is preferred.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required; the role involves building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Must be a proactive & organised self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience partnering with the Customer Support function in a fast-growing business, preferably in a subscription and/or ecommerce organisation.
- Familiarity with SQL or data analytics tools (such as Periscope or Tableau).
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.