Location: Long Beach, CA. or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about You:
Established in 2014 as a tech business, we are now expanding and are in the process of launching a number of at-home fitness products, that Zwift will manufacture and deliver directly to customers all over the world. This is a big and exciting change for us, and because of this, we are looking to build a global Supply Chain team.
Not only are we building a Supply Chain from the ground up, but we also have ambitious growth plans and need to focus on our Supply Chain of the future. This role will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to deliver against our goals. You will create a link between Supply Chain and IT, concentrating on optimizing our Supply Chain and developing new tools and processes that ensure we deliver against our goals. The right candidate for this role will love Supply Chain technology, be commercially minded, a great stakeholder manager and be up for a fast paced and exciting challenge!
What you will do:
- Work with senior leaders across the business to capture and understand business needs, prioritizing critical actions and delivering solutions that meet our requirements.
- Review and understand our current Supply Chain systems and capabilities, looking to have an immediate impact on how those can be developed and improved.
- Work cross functionally to develop Supply Chain solutions that enhance operational performance.
- Collaborate with our IT teams so they understand the requirements of Supply Chain and how they can build tools to support.
- Supporting Supply Chain leaders so they understand the link between technology and Supply Chain and empowering them to use and develop their own tools for their teams.
- Taking the lead on developing new internal Supply Chain systems and tools, as well as working with external providers to explore and implement additional technologies as well.
- You will have a constant eye on the changing landscape of Supply Chain Technology, making sure we are up to date and informed of new opportunities available to us, making sure Zwift’s Supply Chain capability is best in class!
- You will be the project lead for the implementation of new SC Technologies and ongoing changes/improvements.
- You will continuously look for ways we can improve our Supply Chain and Supply Chain Technology, using insights to develop the systems we need for our future Supply Chain.
- Work with Supply Chain teams to ensure reporting and KPIs are fit for purpose and continually look for opportunities to develop and improve our reporting infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in a supply chain, mathematical, business, engineering or other relevant subject.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain Systems experience, with a strong track record of project management
- Proven track record of solving technology problems and enhancing performance within a Supply Chain environment.
- Proactive and ambitious, able to anticipate future Supply Chain challenges and translate those into tech and systems requirements.
- Commercially aware, you will show examples of using market knowledge and insights to inform strategic Supply Chain decisions.
- Experience developing and implementing Supply Chain analysis and reporting tools.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP.
- Experience within a manufacturing Supply Chain organisation.
- Experience working within global teams.
- High degree of business, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- An excellent communicator to all business levels.
- SQL and VBA skills
- Experience working within a scale-up environment
- Ecommerce experience
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.