Who we are:
We are a fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a seasoned QA Automation Engineering Manager who will be leading a team of QA Managers and Automation Engineers. Working from our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, you will apply creative testing methodologies that straddle both hardware and software development. You will strategically organize your QA team to offer the best coverage while also maintaining close relationships with our Software and Hardware Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, Release Engineers, Customer Support, and Tools teams. You are intrinsically motivated to listen and deliver high quality experiences to our community of users, otherwise known as Zwifters!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams distributed across multiple locations
- Guide the design and development of testing strategy strategies based on project requirements
- Implement and enhance QA Automation Engineering process and standardization, to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases
- Build and grow a team of exceptional QA Managers and QA Automation Engineers
- Effectively hire, coach and manage diverse QA teams
- Gather, analyze and report on metrics to demonstrate business value and continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of software game testing experience
- A strong leader with 5+ years managing QA teams of 10-15 people, including QA Managers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- Applied QA expertise in test automation and a deep understanding and experience in QA methodologies, tools, and automation engineering practices.
- Experience leading teams who build tools and tests to help engineers write high quality code.
- Experience working with distributed system
- Passion for cycling, running, and/or fitness industries
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.