Reporting to the Senior Manager of brand digital, the Paid Media Executive position is responsible for the set-up, execution, and delivery of digital campaigns. This involves building strong platform knowledge and media plans via analysis, optimisation and campaign management. This role is not limited to but will focus on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest. This candidate will be an important contributor to Zwift’s in-house media team and the expectation would be for them to develop into a leadership role in alignment with the company’s high growth strategy.
What you'll do
- Develop media plans around a cycling or triathlon audience
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; including checking daily reports and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation, and escalating issues when necessary
- Contribute to the testing plans and help with the set-up of brand lift studies to measure brand health.
- Work with other internal teams such as endemic media, programmatic, analytics, content, creative and strategy in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
- Carry out regular account optimisation in order to improve performance against KPIs
- Help actualise monthly spends using our internal finance tools
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to feedback any creative requirements and recommendations for future activations
- Build and manage reports on Google Data Studio with the help of our marketing data platform Funnel
What you'll have:
- Experience building reach and video view campaigns across Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads. Experience building ads on Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit or DV360 is an added bonus.
- Exposure setting up and reporting on brand lift studies across Facebook and Google Ads.
- Understand how to build and apply UTM’s or impression tags
- Ability to pull traffic and demographic reports from Google Analytics. The goal is to marry up on-site performance with metrics from ad platforms.
- Experience using Google Data Studio to build dashboards and collate our channel activity.
- Understands how upper-funnel activity drives salience and brand health
- Strong understanding of digital metrics and their importance in measuring different user journeys
- Experience using custom audiences to enhance paid social strategy and performance.
- Strong numerical skills and experience analyzing large data sets using excel.
- Bonus Points - firsthand experience with Zwift and/or similar fitness products. Familiarity or experience in triathlon, running, rowing, or other endurance sports
- Past experience working on global and multi-language campaign execution
- 1-2 years of experience
- A keen interest in the fitness sector with broad-based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- Practical knowledge of Zwift
- A love of sport – as much for you as us!
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.