Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a customer-obsessed professional with deep experience across all stages of B2B customer lifecycle. This includes not only enabling success with their solution and paving a strong path to their renewal, you’ll also be driving upsell and expansion programs with the EMEA Account Management sales team. We have customer lifecycle programs in place and are looking for someone to help us analyse and drive data-driven experimentation and growth. Our Customer Success Team provides white-glove service to accounts of a certain size – this role will be dedicated to providing outstanding engagement, retention and growth with our tech touch customers through automation.
What You’ll Do:
Values to embrace in this position: customer obsessed, data-driven, cross-functional orchestration
- Comms: Manage, monitor, test and iterate the Lifecycle Management from Welcome-to-Renewal for the Tech Touch segment
- Stages: Welcome, Deployment, Engagement, Expansion, Renewal,
- Liaison between global programs and EMEA/APAC programs
- Involvement in the orchestration of customer messaging across all platforms – email, in-product, surveys, marketing
- Continuous optimization across Lifecycle to increase opens, deployment, feature adoption, upsell and x-sell, and renewals
- Data, analysis, insights and recommendations and building ongoing plans for experimentation and iterative growth
- Direct involvement with the Account Management sales team to plan and execute upsell programs
- Make sure that all internal stakeholders get advance notification whenever any non-lifecycle email is going out. i.e., product updates.
- Manage the Customer Communications Calendar and send weekly snapshots of what’s on deck – tailored for stakeholders groups: Account Managers, CSMs, Support, etc
- Create salesloft cadences to accompany non-lifecycle comms. These are personalized emails as ‘friendly follow-ups’ to feature announcements, webinar invitations, promotions, etc.
- Identify opportunities for customer-engagement through webinars – product updates, deployment clinics, Open Office with SEs, etc
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years in customer lifecycle management-related roles where the focus is improving customer engagement – with the end result being increased renewal and retention rates
- Hands-on experience with creating, building and executing customer lifecycle programs
- Deep B2B customer lifecycle experience
- Skilled and experienced with driving up-sell and cross-sell programs in the B2B customer segment
- Great communication and collaboration skills with internal stakeholders such as sales and marketing
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
Please note: This is a temporary position and will be a 12-month contract.