Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to expand the product and client base, providing support to our customers is vital to the long-term success and growth of the business. As such, we are looking for an energetic and seasoned leader to drive the support organization.
The Director of Global Support will be responsible for managing a high-volume support team, globally, that focuses on providing amazing support to our consumer and corporate customers through phones, chats, web tickets and email interactions. We aim for long-term customer loyalty through customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to execute on the mission and vision of our support organization at Malwarebytes, executing on a strategy and implementing tactics that will improve the customer experience and build customer loyalty. The focus of this role is to continue to evolve our growing support operation by creating positive customer support experiences, creating operational efficiency, and creating a fun and motivational work environment.
What You’ll Do:
Continue to develop and lead a world-class support organization aiming to improve customer lifetime value through timely and accurate resolutions and customer satisfaction.
- Inspires and assist in driving a customer first culture across the company
- Designs and implement processes to drive efficiencies across the support organization
- Plans out and execute on support objectives and goals that align with the mission & vision of the company, measuring effectiveness of these by defining and tracking KPIs
- Develops annual business plans to incorporate best practices to meet company and customer needs
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved and exceeded
- Drives forward policies and procedures, communication within the support organization and outside of the support organization and working on automation of resolutions to our customers
- Directly leads the internal training organization and the support quality assurance organization
- Cultivates a high-performance team - responsible for timely and accurate customer responses
- Builds strong working relationships and partners with internal teams to deliver the best possible overall customer experience
- Communicates metrics, initiatives and impacts across the organization
- Works with direct reports on daily activities, coaching to help them to grow in their roles
- Builds and manages a budget for the support organization
- Evaluates data to make good and timely decisions that keeps the support organization evolving
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help not only our customers, but the support organization and the company achieve its objectives.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
Support Directors should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders. They need to be highly organized and have experience leading others. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing.
- Ensures Accountability – A successful candidate will establish clear responsibilities, guideline and best practices for team members.
- Action Oriented – A successful candidate will step up to handle tough issues and displays a can do demeanor in good and bad times
- Instills trust – A successful candidate will follow through on commitments and is direct and truthful. Keeps confidence at all levels.
- Drives Engagement & Results – A successful candidate will structure the work so it aligns with people’s goals and motivators, empowers others and makes each person feel that his/her contributions are important. They also have a track record of exceeding goals successfully and pushes self and others to achieve results.
- Team Player - A successful candidate will develop excellent working relationships with Sales, Support, Marketing, Growth, Product Management and Engineering team members to achieve shared objectives
- Problem Solver- A successful candidate can quickly and clearly identify issues impacting the organization and that our customers are experiencing from their solution and determine the next steps to resolve it. Makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information.
- Communication- A successful candidate is effective in a variety of communication settings, one to one, small and large groups and among diverse styles and position levels. Adjusts the communications to fit the audience and message.
- Customer-Centric - A successful candidate focuses on making customers successful by providing a frictionless customer experience, identifies and executes on opportunities that benefit our customers.
- Previous experience managing a consumer and business support operation in a SAAS business
- 5 years of relevant experience in support leadership roles
- Top performer with a documented track record of driving customer happiness and consistent improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with support systems required. Zendesk and Salesforce experience a plus, IVR’s, chat software, AI and automation.
Travel will be required a couple of times each quarter
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)