Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of Sales systems/tools, processes, and key technologies. In this role, you will support the strategy and operations for our Sales & Marketing organization. Acting as a liaison between the business and technical teams, you will be responsible for pro-actively identifying issues, defining requirements, outlining ticket prioritization, and providing administrative assistance. Your team will also own the execution of our data governance program and territory management.
What You’ll Do:
- Is a “voice for Sales” and Salesforce CPQ expert, translates business requirements into system developments.
- Will be the dedicated stakeholder representing Sales on our upcoming CPQ Enhancement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design, prioritize, and deploy Salesforce system enhancements based on the business impact and scalability.
- Subject matter expert on how Sales data travels through our various systems and clearly communicates any changes.
- Owns our Sales tech stack and manages existing vendor relationships, as well as new tool evaluations.
- Facilitates regular assessments of our Sales tech stack to build out enhancements, provide additional training material, and adjust licensing.
- Create and maintain documentation/training material for Salesforce CPQ processes, and other key Sales tools.
- Passion for clean data and oversees our data governance strategy.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, as well as Salesforce administration. Has hands on experience implementing and(or) administering.
- Understanding of core SaaS B2B technology business processes, which includes: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success/Support, and Finance.
- Experience with Clari, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, Gong, Marketo (or equivalents) is a plus.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and is a problem solver.
- Strong technical acumen, can partner with technical teams.
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly, capacity to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills that can translate technical content to Sales audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can develop trusted relationships cross-functionally.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)