Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
a customer centric QA Architect to lead its current and new quality initiatives. Quality is paramount to business success; the QA architect will ensure that best practices are followed across engineering that make quality as a differentiator for all our products. Not only quality issues have to be assessed and resolved as quickly as possible, at times they require highly skilled specialists who are familiar with our services and software architecture alike and bring the learnings from customers into how we test. QA architect will ensure he/she will collaborate rest of the engineering team and maximizing everyone’s potential to help us ship on time, with quality.
What You'll Do:
- Define approach to test entire systems
- Design, plan, execute, monitor, improve testing process for entire product portfolio
- Work independently and influence teams.
- Oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting
- Provide extensive experience in a range of security technologies from endpoint to cloud
- Have a deep technology understanding with hands on experience in performance test methodologies
- Have advanced experience in Cloud and Virtualization with a focus on VDI solutions
- Design and develop a scalable performance and security testing framework
- Work with Automation Engineers and Software Developers to establish and maintain a roadmap to develop and integrate further automation, performance, and security testing
- Research and recommend new tools, techniques, and testing methodologies as needed to improve productivity and quality of work
- Provide regular updates with respect to progress on tasks and projects. Perform root cause analysis of complex issues
- Provide end user support as needed to resolve production or customer issues
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Coding skills that can fix minor issues without developer involvement
- 15+ years of work experience in a similar field or equivalent
- Empathy and Soft Skills Master: You are able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You have a passion for engineering the customer satisfaction
- Quick Learner: You demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies and applying this to solve customer issues
- Team Player: You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided