Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Business Applications team at Malwarebytes delivers business solutions internally for all the business units within the company. The Senior Compliance Analyst will work to design and execute processes to ensure Business Applications and IT compliance with IT General Controls and other compliance frameworks (e.g., NIST, ITIL, etc.) as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with other Compliance professionals in Legal, Accounting, and Security
- Work with third party auditors
- Assess risk and work through any remediation plans
- Coordinate with third party vendors (i.e., SaaS Application vendors)
- Establish good processes to prove compliance
- Work with other Business Applications teams to collect documentation and evidence of controls and samples
- Provide updates to Executive team members
- Make recommendations on tools (e.g., GRC) as appropriate
- Assist with maintaining inventory of third party vendors
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years’ experience with Compliance IT General Controls
- Working knowledge of compliance and risk management frameworks like COSO
- Familiarity with global regulations and standards, such as GDPR, PCI, etc.
- Planning, scoping and documenting compliance and operational audits/requirements
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Experience working with third party audits
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral), including the ability to present to executives
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs