Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing Finance team. In this role, you will drive value and empower decision making through data, reporting, and analyses that impact Malwarebytes’ success.
What You’ll Do:
- Use data and analytical/statistical methods to provide deeper insights into business performance.
- Leverage data to understand the customer journey and behaviors across different segments
- Partner with Finance to use appropriate forecasting approaches to improve predictability.
- Partner with other analytics teams and stakeholders to address opportunities and risks in the business plan.
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards in Domo, transforming data into information and insights
- Develop and provide training on new and existing dashboards to various organizations
- Support ad-hoc dashboard and data requests to provide insights to various teams
- Meet regularly with Finance, BI, and technical leads to define requirements, formulate project plans, provide status updates, and perform user testing and QA
- Build and maintain user friendly documentation for data models, metrics, and reporting
- Own the storytelling – communicate powerfully and effectively to partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively and constructively question status quo, influence change within the organization to enable
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a business intelligence analyst
- Past experience working in a Finance role, or directly supporting analysis and reporting for Finance stakeholders
- Advanced SQL skills for analysis, standardizing queries, and building data infrastructure involving large-scale relational datasets
- Experience using Python to parse, structure, and transform data
- Strong experience developing, deploying, and maintaining of enterprise level reports using BI tools (e.g. Domo, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Anaplan experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- Ability to think creatively to find optimal solutions to complex problems
- Passion for detail and quality, an ability to identify weaknesses in data and process, and a willingness to drive improvement
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)