Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an exceptionally talented Sr. Software Developer with experience building highly scalable cloud ecosystems. You will be part of the core team responsible for building and maintaining our MSP platform OneView. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers in building both internal and external facing services. Come join us in our mission for malware-free existence.
What You’ll Do:
- Scale and expand our OneView MSP platform by building integration frameworks to support our marketplace ecosystem
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages: Java, Scala
- Develop and deploy high-quality software using modern tooling and frameworks
- Be a team player who collaborates with cross functional business teams and technical product teams to execute on platform roadmap initiatives
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Should have 3 years of experience programming in Scala
- Experience with distributed messaging such as Kafka
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, SQS, DynamoDB)
- Solid work experience in building production REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with containerization and other modern software development workflows
- Takes initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs