At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a dynamic Senior Web Product Manager to define the future of Malwarebytes.com with a focus on our SMB (Small & Medium Business) customers. You will partner with Product Marketing, Growth, Engineering and other teams to drive adoption of our award-winning selection of cybersecurity businesses. You will report directly into the Sr. Director of Growth Product at Malwarebytes.
Who You Are:
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; this role requires an execution-focused approach coupled with strategic prioritization and an ownership of the company goals reliant on the Web site. You enjoy spending time with internal partners and customers to understand their objectives and ideas, and finding innovative solutions; your strong analytical skills enable you to evaluate customer and business needs, balance priorities, and make tradeoff decisions. You are data-driven, preferring to test, measure and learn your way to success; but also willing to take a leap of faith and trust your instincts in order to move fast.
What You’ll Do:
- Work independently and “own” the user journey for SMB (Small & Medium Business) visitors to Malwarebytes.com
- Use data, market knowledge and industry best practices to define a vision and strategy to drive visits and conversion
- Capture requirements and ideas from other team members in addition to your own to create a test plan to support and validate your strategy
- Be the subject matter authority on the Malwarebytes.com site and how SMB users are acquired and converted
- Partner with Engineering, Design, Content, Product Management and Growth Marketing to align priorities and scale delivery
- Work closely with engineering to implement new features and pages and ensure that they meet customer and business needs
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 8+ years of Web product management experience in an Internet company focused on SMB (Small, & Medium Business) customers
- Agile product management experience
- Experience forming and testing hypotheses; experience with SiteSpect or another testing tool is a plus
- Analytical ability to read Web Metrics reports and quickly discern issues or wins; experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- A basic understanding of website frameworks, server and client side scripting and development processes; experience with Crownpeak or other CMS/DXP solutions is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Able to resolve issues, mitigate risks and prioritize opportunities
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
- Desire to interact with internal customers and be a champion for Growth
- Collaborative personality/team player who is comfortable with and can drive action across a diverse set of cross-functional partners
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs